Last updated on December 9, 2022.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Services.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
Children Under the Age of 13
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as previous search parameters, the referring website, etc.; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of or requesting further information or services from us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information you provide to us when you view or interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you use and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your device, toy and usage data, including:
- Information about the device you use to access our Services, e.g. device type, its software version, or carrier.
- Data about your Toy, including its firmware and hardware versions, how the toy is used or operates, such as diagnostic data, MAC Address or device ID, sensor data, and the like.
- Details of your usage of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on those Services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Perform diagnostics of our Services and physical products.
- Improve performance of our Services and physical products.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services (and our e-mails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use and Process Your Data
We use data that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To create your account, where applicable.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To process and fulfill your purchase on our online shop. We will process the identity data, payment data, and contact data you give us that is necessary to complete the transaction.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products we offer or provide.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Innokind, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Innokind, Inc. about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Innokind Inc., our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To comply with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our European users, this section outlines the legal bases on which we process your Personal Data. The terms and conditions contained in this section apply only to the Personal Data of European Union residents we may process.We operate in and use service providers located in the United States. The U.S. does not provide the same legal protections guaranteed to Personal Data in the European Union. When you create an account on our Services, you consent to your data being transferred, stored and processed in the U.S.